Saturday, November 16, 2013

whey and headaches

whey and headaches


I just bought a 10lb bag of "Vanilla Ice Cream" flavor whey. It's not that bad, however, I think I might have a problem digesting it -- I got a headache after drinking a glass. Could be a coincidence, so i'm going to try it again tommorow. Anyone else have this problem? I'm also worried about the "fake" sugar sweetner they use. Why is everyone so afraid of sugar? Why can't they make whey with real sugar? The sweetner they use is Acesulfame-K or Acesulfame-Potassium. What kind of sweetner does your whey use?

Add more water. I had the same problem added more water and, its never happened again.

how long after drinking it did you get your headache? what did you mix it with? Cold milk = ice headache?

I accidentally bought Soy powdered protein last summer and it tastes like absolute shit

Sammo I accidentally bought Soy powdered protein last summer and it tastes like absolute shit I got egg protein powder a while back -- and it smelt like asshole.

freeskiwp how long after drinking it did you get your headache? what did you mix it with? Cold milk = ice headache? No, it was similar to aspartame headaches I get from drinking diet coke.

I seem to get this too sometimes. Its kind of a mix between a headache and being dizzy. Its not severe but noticeable.




































whey and headaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts