Monday, November 11, 2013

Wanna see something really funny?

Wanna see something really funny?


http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1748189

I wish immortal would die.

ohsnap!ADA

I haven't seen CiP post in a long time. He's a beast.

CiP is awesome

jonno CiP is awesome

GilgaMesH I haven't seen CiP post in a long time. He's a beast.

cip, you're a righty arent you? You should try to switch hit every once in a while how much do you weigh? that's a big build

immortal why? are you jealous cause you're fat, ugly, and stupid? dont be mad at me, blame your parents. *Ignore this bitch* Im not on your IL list anymore You're fat and dont even lift weights anymore you worthles fucking pot head. I'm still waiting for your bitch ass to kick my fat one.
































Wanna see something really funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts