Tuesday, November 19, 2013

oooooh my god :rofl: :ugh:

oooooh my god :rofl: :ugh:


http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1766600

pic doesnt work for me

works now.. and wow. that is all.



Lol.



And this is why people in general are dumb.

cavefish And this is why people in general are dumb. but hes swole yo

Plus dawgs he's fingered two bitches.

that may be one of my top 10 favorite threads.

looks like poke's got some competition



superbri007 what a tool I said "atrophy much? you look like an anorexic Fez from that 70's show" im still not convinced that guy is being serious, no1 could really be that pathetic....could they?

must be joking

whats sad is someone actually posed for that picture though

I havent followed that whole thread....but is it real, or is the dude fucking around?

can someone post the pic here pls?

DaWARW Plus dawgs he's fingered two bitches. lol, i was gonna quote that!

Fabian I havent followed that whole thread....but is it real, or is the dude fucking around? last time i checked he was acting completely serious, but there is no way someone that retarded could use a keyboard, much less pick 1 up in his case

Holy shit.. That guy is skinnier than I was at 6'2 135

Phlab Holy shit.. That guy is skinnier than I was at 6'2 135 He's skinner than me at 123

Ilyusha can someone post the pic here pls?






oooooh my god :rofl: :ugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts