Tuesday, November 19, 2013

in-grown hairs

in-grown hairs


anyone have this problem? i've got them behind my arms, and a couple on my thighs.. wonder what you guys use to get rid of them? lotion, etc...

i have em all the time on top of my thighs doesnt bother me enough to do anything about it though

A rusty garden trowel. I just scoop out the flesh around the hair, stick the trowel on the stove, then cauterize that shit. This is animal. Can you handle it?

Dig with a tweezer.

would soaking my body in epsom salt or anything like that work? i ve been digging them with tweezers, i just get red bumps for a couple of days..

exfoliate, and Tend Skin

I got one on my chest. just lettin it go. im hardcore

I get them at the base of my shaft after shaving...sucks because it probably looks like the herp.

MikeTheVike1 I get them at the base of my shaft after shaving...sucks because it probably looks like the herp. thats what mine looks like. sucks

haha, red bumps arent cool.. lol looks like herps

Phlab A rusty garden trowel. I just scoop out the flesh around the hair, stick the trowel on the stove, then cauterize that shit. This is animal. Can you handle it?

i slice em open w/a knife, that tends 2 do the job.

i get them too...being a girl sux cause i get tons of ingrown hairs. glad to know i'm not alone. o well, the price you pay to have a fresh clean just shaven.......ummm....nevermind i dont want ot get this moved

nic379 o well, the price you pay to have a fresh clean just shaven.......ummm....nevermind i dont want ot get this moved you sure?

superbri007 fuxored bwahahahahahahaha it has been a couple days

god, I have a big one, just waiting for a head to appear so I can pop it. I had one last time I shaved that never did get a head. I just started digging in with nail clippers, it bled, but finally healed after that.

MikeTheVike1 I get them at the base of my shaft after shaving...sucks because it probably looks like the herp. werd, that shit isnt cool, i thought i had a fuckin genital wart till a head appeared on that shit.

stuff comes out of yours? I have a little hair that comes out when i squeeze mine, i was wondering how to prevent these damn things.. how do you girls do it? use a lot of lotion or something? or is it like a soap you use, dammit! haha i just hate little red bumps on my thighs and behind my arms.. cause i cant reach those.

i used to get them on my neck all the time after shaving since my skin is pretty sensitive, i have found that using aby oil after i shave really helps a lot

I get them on my knees after wrestling. It's not bad on the knees because the skin is coarse and doesn't hurt that bad. Just used a knife and tweezers.

cxhatch02 stuff comes out of yours? I have a little hair that comes out when i squeeze mine, i was wondering how to prevent these damn things.. how do you girls do it? use a lot of lotion or something? or is it like a soap you use, dammit! haha i just hate little red bumps on my thighs and behind my arms.. cause i cant reach those. we exfoliate. you can buy an exfoliating lotion or soap (basically a soap/lotion with tiny abrasive things in it (sand, walnut peices etc)) and wash with a loofah or a honey cone thingy.

ima get that soap with the little sand in it...

Never had any that i know of.

superbri007 its been 21 years 19 here


in-grown hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts