Monday, November 11, 2013

omgs :run: free meal night!

omgs :run: free meal night!


What should I make?? I'm thinking steak, twice-baked potatoes, and brownies

just eat a salad girls shouldnt eat like that

How about some real junk food?

You mean Cheat day? Or is it a meal you are getting for free? If cheat day: pizza dipped into chocolate ice cream with fruity pebbles on top. Deep fried twinkies, a bag of doritos, full rack of ribs from a great ribs place and a shit ton of freshly made potato wedges edit: and 12 guinness from draft

i have a wedding, rehersal and tons of stuff...this is like cheat week for me...atleast the tux had to get taken in cuz my cutting is going well

all you can eat chinese buffet

joy division You mean Cheat day? Or is it a meal you are getting for free? If cheat day: pizza dipped into chocolate ice cream with fruity pebbles on top. Deep fried twinkies, a bag of doritos, full rack of ribs from a great ribs place and a shit ton of freshly made potato wedges edit: and 12 guinness from draft oh man that's perfect... down to the guinness. that will be my first meal when i'm done cutting.

evi1eddie oh man that's perfect... down to the guinness. that will be my first meal when i'm done cutting. Yeah I get pleasure from thinking about it in between cans of tuna and wheat bread

Ahaha I think I'd 'splode on that cheat meal..this one is only supposed to be *slightly* bad. So far..bbq chicken and steak and a big buttered roll. Triple-chocolate fudge cake is in the oven

just hit up a buffet while wearing sweatpants, avoid pastas and bread that'll fill you up, avoid soda so the gas doesn't fill you up, and eat tons and tons of meat and fried foods. and wash it all down with ice cream and pie

I'm gonna go to bed now I had all the steak, icecream and cake I could eat. I feel like a peapod!

i ate 1 large papa johns pepperoni pizza for dinner


























omgs :run: free meal night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts