Wednesday, November 20, 2013

low carb for 3 weeks progress

low carb for 3 weeks progress


I've been doing low carb <15g per day for 3 weeks now. I dont seem to have lost much muscle. about 1/4 inch on my bicep flexed. Gone down from 213 to 203. I'm 6'1.5" the darker looking pictures are from 2 months ago.

its just the lighting, all you lost was muscle and water.

dirtysouthboy its just the lighting, all you lost was muscle and water. sadly..

Ilyusha sadly.. i was being sarcastic. he is my work out partner.

start eating carbs again

dirtysouthboy i was being sarcastic. he is my work out partner.

Ilyusha Lets see some pics of your progress.

yeah, you are losing weight too fast. Are you any kind of androgen right now?

dirtysouthboy Lets see some pics of your progress. I hate people like you. Shut the fuck up please.

All you ever do is talk shit about everyone else. But you dont have shit to show. I've seen a few pics of you and you're pretty much fat and well, not much to look at. Dirtysouthboy said that because he knew some jealous douche like you would talk shit.

Mass yeah, you are losing weight too fast. Are you any kind of androgen right now? No androgen. I can lose weight really fucking fast, its kinda weird. Im working on getting my carb intake back up. I've eaten about 30g a day for the past couple days. Moving up and then im thinking gonna go back to low carb for a couple weeks. I wanna get really cut up for summer.

Maybe up the carbs , but then also up the cardio as well. I think you may like that a lil better than straight up no carbs.

I dont need to do cardio honestly. I'm eating around 10 - 15g a day of carbs. How many carbs per day are recommending that I eat?

Sorry chris, i dont want to talk shit, but ilyusha has to... ya know.

but im trying to lose fat. im doing the "atkins" diet. basically an experiment. i experiment with stupid temp diets sometimes for fun. but why do you say i should do 60-80, thats not really "low carb"

I would chime in, but there's no point as it will probably start another arguement btw, nice job - good improvement in 3 weeks. Delts look bigger overall

ryazbeck All you ever do is talk shit about everyone else. But you dont have shit to show. I've seen a few pics of you and you're pretty much fat and well, not much to look at. Dirtysouthboy said that because he knew some jealous douche like you would talk shit. I don't think I have ever knocked someone's progress without pointing out something positive. Please take your wannabe e-thug shit talking somewhere else. The lighting IS different and the way the shadows play DO make a difference, so don't get all butthurt about your water loss. Oh, and as far as my progress goes, I think I've made leaps and bounds in the strength department over the last 7 months. I wasn't working out to lose weight for most of that time period (aka I wasn't actively cutting) so of course I'll still be fat. Check back with me in 3 months, tough guy.

you look more defined in the current pics.....good job, i always thought on limiting my carbs, but it wont happen

If youre worried about carbs that much why dont you just alter you macronutrient ratios so its more like 40x40x20? That should keep your carbs pretty low but you'll probably have more energy for working out and such.

yeah maybe i'll take my carb intake up to like 50 and leave it there

If I ever see you at the rec, I'll be sure to kick you in the nuts............

Lighting definitely making a huge difference but on the same note, your progress is good for your goal.

christophers hey douchebags, keep the shit to a minimum or i'll lock this thread. How you doin' you sexy ball of fat?

christophers so? how is it not low carb.. anything under 100g/carbs day is medically defined as ketosis. it will help performance and not fuck with fat loss so why not? more performance = more cals used = more muscle resention = more fat loss Really, 100g will still put you into ketosis? BTW, I like my diet better, it is called eat whatever the hell I want as long as I get enough protein and below maintenance calories. For example, tonight was bike night at hooters and all you can eat naked wings are yummy.

ACURA TL-S Really, 100g will still put you into ketosis? BTW, I like my diet better, it is called eat whatever the hell I want as long as I get enough protein and below maintenance calories. For example, tonight was bike night at hooters and all you can eat naked wings are yummy. yeah because i picked up a quick reference atkins book and it says to start around 15g for a few weeks then move up to 25, 35, 45 etc until you're eating 90 - 120g. or go up to 45g then back down to 15g and do it again if you want to keep losing weight and nice, sure wish there was a hooters near by, i love that trashy place.

low carb for 3 weeks progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts