Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I want a famous face...

I want a famous face...


So which one of you guys is the guy on MTV that wants to look like Arnold but has only worked out for 6 months and is getting gyno surgery?

Im watching this too.....did you catch Buff Bagwell and his calf implants and how it ended his career

Natezilla So which one of you guys is the guy on MTV that wants to look like Arnold but has only worked out for 6 months and is getting gyno surgery? I can't believe I'm watching this program. This guy is such a pathetic tool.

i wanna be arnold!

The guy was from New York, right? Filmy

Natezilla The guy was from New York, right? Filmy the resemblance is uncanny

shit missed it

did anyone see that 'true life' episide a while back "true life: im a body builder" ?

the doc told him he could be as big as arnold

eliktronix did anyone see that 'true life' episide a while back "true life: im a body builder" ? yes

nonplus the doc told him he could be as big as arnold cosmetic doctors can prescribe steroids?

he kind of looks like filmy

Notice how Filmy's avoiding this thread..

At first I thought he was going to get pec implants and what not. However, when I found out it was just to correct his gyno, it wasn't so bad because who wants to walk around with bitch tits?

what guy looks like me???

Filmboy44 what guy looks like me??? http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/i_want_...pisodeID=81695

its on now...

i'd watch but i'm going to bed soon.. i'm sure they will have it on again

funny thing is that his body looks like mine with less muscle, i have gyno like he does



and my boobs are bigger

he's wearing a ronnie coleman t-shirt

Someone post after pics.

forgot to snap the after pics, sorry, but it looked much better and i actaully understand what he was saying about not being able to buy shirts cause of his boobs, i do that and it blows

I can see reasons for surgery but I would've rather just got on a good diet/exercise routine first and gone from there. Like the doc recommended to him.

I want a famous face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts