Friday, November 15, 2013

fitday question

fitday question


UNDER THE ACTIVITIES SECTION where do they get the total calories used info from? There is a section where you can put in stupid things like brushing teeth...putting on make up, etc. All I am doing is putting in my workout..like weight lifting and cycling. Calories Burned Today source cals % total Total:3234 Basal:1665 51%Lifestyle:1015 31% Activities:555 17% that's what i have so far. 3234 cals burned! that's alot. basal as 1665...I burn 1665 calories in my sleep?

No you body performs a whole lot of mechanical processes to keep you alive. This takes energy, a lot of energy in fact. I wouldnt bother inputing the piddly crap. Stick to workouts and basal.














































fitday question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts