Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bulking update:

Bulking update:


Well today, for the first time in my life, I have hit 230 pounds. So far my progress has been: 185 -->215--->180 -->230 and climbing Although as it appears from this new pic, I'll have to bulk to 275 to look big unflexed in the pic, btw.

GilgaMesH Well today, for the first time in my life, I have hit 230 pounds. So far my progress has been: 185 -->215--->180 -->230 and climbing Although as it appears from this new pic, I'll have to bulk to 275 to look big unflexed in the pic, btw. nice job, you made a huge come back

SteveO nice job, you made a huge come back thanks man. Is the pic really small for you? When I uploaded it , it wasn't but now it's showing up really small here.

yeah it's small. how tall are you?

6'3

more pictures? I missed your old ones.

AznRyda more pictures? I missed your old ones. sure. to to to what i am now.

Looking a lot better. The first pic is 215? Muscle memory helps too I'm sure.

Yeah first is at 215. I'm sure muscle memory played a huge part heh.

thanks for the interest guys!

SteveO nice job, you made a huge come back

Jeg1983 Thanks.


























Bulking update:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts