Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bought $200 worth of food today

Bought $200 worth of food today


Ive begun a summer bulking session. I want to gain ~20 pounds before I move to london in 6 months egg whites, cottage cheese, chicken breasts galore, brown rice, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, ground beef, fish, endless fruit/veges, cheeses, natural peanut butter, rolled oats... the usual suspects (Im 6'2 170, , 190 be my goal)

Goddamn... 200 bucks on one visit? I maybe spend that in a month and I eat a crap load.

ugh, that food dont sound fun...

Sounds like my diet except the cottage cheese. I just made a huge batch of of brown rice, mixed in some terraki chicken and veggies :YUM:










































Bought $200 worth of food today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts