Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Anyone taking glucosamine?

Anyone taking glucosamine?


How much do you take? Im doing 1500mg a day and its doing some amazing stuff for my knee. I have been on it for a week and the pain Ive had for 8 months nearly gone.

like 3000mg with chondroitin(sp) and msm also hyaluronic acid

I need to start taking it again, that stuff works miracles on sore joints.

what brands do you guys reccomend that bulk nutrition carries?

I take 5-10g after workouts but not at any other time. I may get more through the foods I eat but I'm not 100% sure about that.

eddscat I take 5-10g after workouts but not at any other time. I may get more through the foods I eat but I'm not 100% sure about that. i think you mean glutamine

PurEvl i think you mean glutamine Oh shit yeah

PurEvl like 3000mg with chondroitin(sp) and msm also hyaluronic acid What brand do you take and where do you get it?

http://www.wholesalesupplementstore....onic-acid.html http://www.wholesalesupplementstore....ucosamine.html

glucosamine & chondroitin is everywhere... easier to get that than whey for most people. Not sure about the hy- acid

i used to take it for my knees but i think i left it at home when i came to college i dont play tennis anymore so theres less stress on them anyway

Has anyone got any good articles on how glucosamine "works"

I took it awhile ago and it worked very good. Right now I'm taking this http://www.iherb.com/gluc5.html

You see my gripe is this, and for this I will use damage of articular cartliage as my example, caused by osteoarthitis or some kind of injury. Articular cartliage when damaged has very limited self repair mechanisms, why is this? Because simply they dont have veins, they are avascular, so I'm interested how the glucosamine goes to repair the cartliage

I take some glucosamine.

PurEvl like 3000mg with chondroitin(sp) and msm also hyaluronic acid that's a nice sized dose

Soularis I took it awhile ago and it worked very good. Right now I'm taking this http://www.iherb.com/gluc5.html source naturals is good shit, I like their products

superbri007 Pur just eats entire Great White Sharks for their cartilage to support joint health, then makes those cocktail hotdogs with baby seals and pizza dough

nuff said

Yeah I take the stuff Costco sells.

buffbronzenbtchn Yeah I take the stuff Costco sells. same here

superbri007 Pur just eats entire Great White Sharks for their cartilage to support joint health, then makes those cocktail hotdogs with baby seals and pizza dough No doubt, natural chondroiton at its finest; and instead of potato chips, he just munches on oyster shells for the glucosamine. That's a man among men, I tell you.

Just picked up some tonight. Glucosamine/Chondroitin. Hopefully it'll help.




Anyone taking glucosamine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts