Sunday, January 5, 2014

Idiot Myspace Muscle & Fitness members

Idiot Myspace Muscle & Fitness members


http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...20050427000406 is this the forum you guy bust these dumbasses on?

Mmmmmmmmmmmk, Man Hands.

Ilyusha Mmmmmmmmmmmk, Man Hands. you know you love it.

Grouch you know you love it. Them, you mean?

that forum sucks.

i back you up ;x

Dunken i back you up ;x haha nice.

I did too..

someone should make a OT Broly Crew for myspace (since it didnt work for facebook)

No the one I am on is http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?...=20050409153440 but I will have to start frequenting this one also. It is the addiction I love to hate.

I'm up in that shit too holla

@ manhands

it never fucking ends.... http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...20050427131103

kisses for ceaze

Grouch kisses for ceaze What about me you son of a bitch?

Oh man, I got a headache just reading that shit. wow ceaze is a very sessy sessy man any recent pics of him, he looks like 170lbs in his myspace pics

ACURA TL-S What about me you son of a bitch? you look just like Billy Zane

ACURA TL-S What about me you son of a bitch? went and took a little look around that form and you own shit there

i just joined the OT Broly Crew group. im kevin

Grouch kisses for ceaze flowers for algernon

I swear to god I want to crunk the little faggot emo head of this Jack aka Akop little bitch. ohhhhhhhh he is soooo fucking stupid

christophers god damn theres a lot of retards on that forum maybe christophers will make a myspace acct I am just waiting for it. There is a guy named christopher that I though might be you...then I read what he wrote.

Grouch I swear to god I want to crunk the little faggot emo head of this Jack aka Akop little bitch. ohhhhhhhh he is soooo fucking stupid I know, but not as bad as the bitch that emailed me earlier.

ACURA TL-S I know, but not as bad as the bitch that emailed me earlier. what? some little bitch emailed you.

Grouch what? some little bitch emailed you. A girl too. There is a thread about it.

Idiot Myspace Muscle & Fitness members

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts