Sunday, January 5, 2014

High rep presses fucking own my delts.

High rep presses fucking own my delts.


Today I had 5x15 bench and 3x8 incline. Was supposed to do 3x15 flys but my front delts were burning like crazy.. I couldn't even raise my arms, really. Pretty

damn dude 5x15 bench? that is getting up there with volume, you must train bodyparts once a week?

Twice a week actually I seem to respond well to high volume.

GilgaMesH Today I had 5x15 bench and 3x8 incline. Was supposed to do 3x15 flys but my front delts were burning like crazy.. I couldn't even raise my arms, really. Pretty whoa your training styles lives up to your av

Peal whoa your training styles lives up to your av Last fall I actually trained using his split given in his book. Now there was some volume

i remember when i was a teenager we used to do high volume benching to the point where i could hardly shift my datsun 280zx

KingGargantuan i remember when i was a teenager we used to do high volume benching to the point where i could hardly shift my datsun 280zx Stop bragging...

deznutz Stop bragging... i loved that car

I get hard core burning in my delts also. I just thought that it was lactic acid. Am i wrong or does anybody know what it is?

GilgaMesH Last fall I actually trained using his split given in his book. Now there was some volume wow thats awesome...im completely opposite. whats ur body type?

size18boarder wow thats awesome...im completely opposite. whats ur body type? I'd say either ecto-meso or mesomorph.




























High rep presses fucking own my delts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts