Monday, November 11, 2013

So my CEE and ON Whey came in

So my CEE and ON Whey came in


The on is excellent! I also got my first taste of CEE holy fuck I almost threw up on contact it was the worst thing EVAR! EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like oh yeh im going to put the CEE directly into my mouth then drink water so I did taht shit and I almost puked all over the floor and I had a nasty taste in my mouth for a long ass time





tize ill act like i care for an av

Based on that description, I look forward to trying CEE.

pity reply actually, you mean you put the cee in your mouth with no liquid cmon now..

ew, mine gets here tomorrow.

u get used to the taste of cee after a while.

How many threads are you going to make about them?

superbri007 you guys are bitches, put 2-3 grams of CEE in a shotglass, then fill it up with water, then shoot it. on a less serious note, chase with boars blood if your animal.....are you animal? can you handle it. thats animal pak pride i need to patent the "Bitter CEE Face" instead of bitter beer face Its not that bad anymore, in fact I barely even notice taking it straight up. Although I am afraid that lemons will now taste sweet.






























So my CEE and ON Whey came in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts