Saturday, November 16, 2013

s1 and psmf

s1 and psmf


well I goit 3 bottles to waste, wanting some opinions on running it while doing this diet and where the best spray locations are. I remember cavefish doing it, but I don't know where he is also, If I was to start it, would I wait the 2 weeks for the S1 to actually kick in then start the PSMF or should I start it the same day I start the S1?

i dont know about the psmf, but as far as the s1 apply it to thighs, chest, stomach, shoulders wherever. some people get minor irritation from it.

christophers haha why are you doing a psmf? what happened to "no cutting til 250"? I figure shed off all the pounds for summer time, and run the test cycle come fall time. I'm also in school right now, eating all this food is actually making me lethargic and costing me shit loads of money.

superbri007 what is a psmf ? protein sparring modified fast

drunknmunky protein sparring modified fast link?

timberwolf link? like you need it

timberwolf link? http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/pro.../RFL_intro.php

tops of feet are a prime location

superbri007 because the skin is so close to the bone and there is not much meat? just thin there

Sgt. Ownage tops of feet are a prime location but wouldn't socks rub it all off?

what is this S1 stuff?

oh btw, PSMF is not hard for anyone curious. Maybe because it's only day 1, but it's been no problem so far... I actually feel better than when I was eating all those damn calories.

Chris3G what is this S1 stuff? transdermal 4ad and 1-test

SteveO but wouldn't socks rub it all off? nah, also what i did was apply at a time when you wont have to wear socks for at least 30 min...and it was in the summer when i could wear flip flops...which i did

this shit burns, my chest feels like it's on fire.. I guess you don't apply to sun burned places

and chris, you always motivate me to stop even thinking about cutting... I will never reach my damn goals if I do this, another change in plans and back to bulking. Hopefully will gain 15-20 lbs, gonna run the s1 for 5-6 weeks and that should shoot me up to 230-235. Hopefully the 4AD will keep me on my feet

SteveO this shit burns, my chest feels like it's on fire.. I guess you don't apply to sun burned places keep it away from your nipples thats the only place that burned me

thanks for the laughs guys

SteveO this shit burns, my chest feels like it's on fire.. I guess you don't apply to sun burned places i never put it on my chest...i would go feet and delt/upper arm

Sgt. Ownage i never put it on my chest...i would go feet and delt/upper arm well burning would be a good thing wouldn't it? means it's penetrating into the skin, I'm not feeling anything on my feet, stomach, or thigh

SteveO well burning would be a good thing wouldn't it? means it's penetrating into the skin, I'm not feeling anything on my feet, stomach, or thigh burning=irritation...put it on those places i said...it will absorb fine...

Sgt. Ownage burning=irritation...put it on those places i said...it will absorb fine... will do, what kinda gains did you get on your cycle? were u running nolva with it? I just did 20mg to be safe

christophers not eating is going to be easy for any skinny or formerly skinny person I didn't think it was that extremely hard either. and I've been a fat guy for a long time. 5th and 6th week was fucking hell though. I felt lethargic like a mother fucker. My workout sessions were ass. Weeks 1-4 were fine.

Wait wait. I take that back. The first week was hard for me. I remember going to sleep hungry like an asshole. My stomach was growling like crazy. The results were worth it though. Plus I think my body type allows me to keep more LBM as long as my protein intake was high. (being fat doesn't hurt either). I got used to it though. I think its great if you can handle it. It gives a ton of motivation to see that much weight loss in a short period of time. Good mental test too. Plus it allowed me to change my tastebuds.

a little bromo in the morning will kill your appetite for the day

s1 and psmf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts