Wednesday, November 13, 2013

has anyone used a combo of Nature's Best Isopure Protein and Creatine?

has anyone used a combo of Nature's Best Isopure Protein and Creatine?


I've been using the Isopure protein powder in my coffee drinks vs. chocolate (just use a little milk and a half serving = 25 grams of protein in my mocha ) ... is there any advantage to adding some of their creatine on a daily basis or is it best for pre-workout basis only?

I dont think that creatine and caffine mix well.

Grouch I dont think that creatine and caffine mix well. probably not, but i'm not going to use it with creatine, I think i just ran my questions into one another. is creatine ok daily or just for workout? i had a jumble of thoughts and i see it came out just as jumbled however i believe smoothie king has offered creatine in one of their smoothies that has caffiene (maybe not nearly as much though, since they use a powder caffiene and not concentrated espresso )

http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/news/coff_creat.htm










































has anyone used a combo of Nature's Best Isopure Protein and Creatine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts