Sunday, November 17, 2013

Europe

Europe


Anyone here been to Europe, especially France? I don't know if anyone eats there but my friends and I spent spring break in Paris and we were giants. It was interesting to me.

I've never been to Europe

Arent their food portions much smaller?

whats skinny-fat?

they eat a lot of bread and nasty thin *raw* ham with no mayo/mustard or cheese

5.10-Crux they eat a lot of bread and nasty thin *raw* ham with no mayo/mustard or cheese Carpaccio..

guestDJ whats skinny-fat? something you never want to be.

Ive been to Paris when i was about 10 years old. Couldnt stand the traditional food so it was McDonalds for about a week.

All I know is food is expensive as hell in Europe
































Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts