Sunday, November 17, 2013

Do you guys shave your arms?

Do you guys shave your arms?


Just wondering. I'm Italian and have hairy arms and everyone says something about them. Have you shaved your arms? How does it look, stubble?

I don't have very hairy arms so no I do not.

shave your arms.....

deznutz shave your arms..... Are you saying I should or not?

I say shave or trim them. I trim mine with clippers every few months. So most of the time it's not too long or too short.

don't really grow hair on them

Damn you women with no testosterone

Ghost Damn you women with no testosterone nah it just all grows on my face. I can grow a full beard in a couple days

Mike McShit No, because I am straight.

just use clippers with a guard, thats what i do. i used to shave them with a blade but it gets annoying doing it twice a week and if you dont then you have nasty stubble.

Get a good trimmer

Hip Hippo I don't have very hairy arms so no I do not. in.

No, but i trim my arm pits.

I'm going to shave my legs and wear a speedo around our neighborhood pool.

im like a hairless beast!

You can barely see the hair on my arms so I don't. I have a friend who told me that her bf shaves his arms because he grapples.

I'm not very hairy so I don't.

FredBull in.

You guys trim your arm hair?

i can understand shaving the chest.. back.. even your nuts, but stay the fuck away from arm and leg hair imo

princess0fdiabl0 i can understand shaving the chest.. back.. even your nuts, but stay the fuck away from arm and leg hair imo unless you are stepping on stage competing

no hair here

at the faggotry in this thread.

waxed

I used to, but it is too hard to keep up with. If you miss a day, it looks stubby. Stubby = gross looking.

Do you guys shave your arms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts