Monday, November 18, 2013

Could someone explain this too me?

Could someone explain this too me?


Now I have had many manual labor jobs, and they always tell me not to lift with my back. Isnt this exactly what I am doing with a sl dead lift?

That's because they don't understand kinesiology. You don't want to lift with a rounded back, like most people do.

no, your back is never arched the whole way up SL DL is not 'lifitng with your back' the way lifiting boxes is look at the two motions

I always look foreward, but what does that do?

you dont want to lift with your back because most of the things you lift are too big to be fully held in your arms. You have to round the back to hold it close to your body, or straighten your back but hold the object further out from your body. Both of these scenarios produce a lot of unwanted stress

killerZees I always look foreward, but what does that do? pick a spot on the ceiling and keep your head up it keeps your butt down and prevents the back from arching






































Could someone explain this too me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts