Monday, November 18, 2013

Bulking progress pics

Bulking progress pics


3-11-05 154 lbs. 4-28-05 161 lbs.

Holy sex muscles.... You're looking good man. Haven't put on much fat while bulking! You definately look like you have put on more than 7 lbs.

IMO you look alot bigger for only 7 pounds of weight gain. how tall are you?

great progress man... you sure thats only 7lbs?

wow

thanks for the comments guys. Im only 5'7 so that may accout for what seems to be bigger gains.

Socrates Holy sex muscles....

excellent progress dude. plus, great genetics for those "sex muscles"

:hawt:

Good job dude. Keep it up.

the pics never load for me

sorry, previous pic host sucked. rehosted, should now show up.

whats your diet like?

baseball17c whats your diet like? I pretty much eat as much as possible. thats one thing i learned from OT FN when it comes to bulking. 6:30 am, morning - eggs, bacon, toast, 2scoop nitrotech, 2pill thermo gain 1:00 pm, lunch- burgers or fish or well portioned frozen dinner, 2scoop nitrotech, 2pill thermo gain 5:00 pm, dinner- mostly alot of my momma's home cook'n (what ever it may be, just not fried). 8:00 pm, evening- burgers or well portioned frozen dinner 10:30 pm- sleep (during week) as i type this im eating a chicken pot pie

I wish I was short instead of semi-freakishly tall, at least for purposes of looking bigger

Add some Flax Oil into your diet.

KLoWnPR109 I wish I was short instead of semi-freakishly tall, at least for purposes of looking bigger fuckin'

how tall are you?

Close to 6'5"

what are "sex muscles"?

lol, sex muscles... ill have to look into Flax Oil

Spec2nr lol, sex muscles... ill have to look into Flax Oil

damn lookin good...bah I'm with tally...I'm only 6'2"ish but I don't look big unless I flex or am lifting. I hate that

any chance of getting a picture with the same stance and lighting?

disblohs any chance of getting a picture with the same stance and lighting? yes... i,ve been tanning

Bulking progress pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts