Friday, November 15, 2013

ahhh...Temporary drop-foot after playing kickball?

ahhh...Temporary drop-foot after playing kickball?


So I was playing kickball outside today with a bunch of people (college kids acting like idiots) and I havent really run around in quite a while...now my right foot is experiencing drop foot wtf?

wtf is drop foot

(i can move my foot down, using a lot of muscle/force, but i cant lift it up for the life of me )

jonno wtf is drop foot when you cant lift your foot up

it's also called "foot drop" and "steppage gait"

you're dying man.. sorry.

i have a similar thing, but only because my hamstrings are so nuked from gm's

Peal i have a similar thing, but only because my hamstrings are so nuked from gm's ok good, i ran like a mother fucker tonite..so i guess that's what it is

superbri007 mike, your going to make a great cop drop foot thats as good as in boondock saints "symbology" "its symbolism" it's "you're" ...and it's a real condition, www.google.com you fuckstick.

superbri007 keywords: ceaze christophers purevl

It's a nerve problem.




























ahhh...Temporary drop-foot after playing kickball?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts