Sunday, January 19, 2014

Anxiety and Ephedrine

Anxiety and Ephedrine


Does E cause anxiety or stress? Or does it even compound the effects of stress? I'm kind of stressing for school, but it seems higher than normal. Sometimes though, I feel I shouldn't be stressed, but I am.

yes it can increase anxiety

it makes me anxious, nervous, and figity, but nothing over the top, or compounded to what is already going on in my life.

ephedrine fucked with me bad, it basically just intensified my mood

at least I know it's justified.... thanks guys!

Yes I had a lot of Anxiety on E.

I get a little antsy on ephedrine but that's it, fortunately most of the time I take it I'm working out and it that alleviates it.

Yes, that's one of the reasons i don't use it.

I take 75mg/day and notice none of this.
































Anxiety and Ephedrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts