Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weekend after starting a physically demanding job

Weekend after starting a physically demanding job


I started a job on Tuesday that is both technical in some respects, but physical in others. I'm part of a project to stage 3,000 PCs for deployment, and I spend my days surrounded by HP boxes and lifting PCs from one area to the next. This is my first physically demanding job, and today (Saturday) I had trouble bringing up a small load of laundry from the basement. At work, when I lift PCs off the floor, I lift with my legs, but taking a PC off the workbench to put back into the box, I have to lift from the waist. Should my nutrition requirements be changing? (keep in mind, I have no fridge at work) Any suggestions to keep from blowing my lower back out?

wtfcopycatname

omgz i only clicked on your post cuz i thought it was THE timberwolf... now that click is gone forevar

superbri007 your weak attitude reminds me of michael jackson's frail body man up wigger

get enough sleep.

superbri007 you could wear a belt for support, you often see workers at home depots wearing them all day, its a great idea, makes you stand upstraight and takes pressure off your abs and back muscles A belt would be good except for the fact that I have to wedge myself into some pretty tight spaces in order for me to get all the cables set up right

Damnit. Change your name.




































Weekend after starting a physically demanding job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts