Sunday, December 8, 2013

v8 juice

v8 juice


Is V8 juice good for you? I love the stuff and just bought some of the low sodium kind. I was wondering if it had any benefits to drinking it.

I hope this is a joke. Compare the label to Pepsi.

a liquid vegetable in a can just doesn't make sense, that's like drinking a steak through a straw or chewing water

did someone say juice

Yes, V8 is good for you.

spicy hot v8 kicks ass

SoKo a liquid vegetable in a can just doesn't make sense, that's like drinking a steak through a straw or chewing water im not using it as a replacement for veggies. I just drink it because I like it

jonno did someone say juice That's what I was thinking.

BuckNut im not using it as a replacement for veggies. I just drink it because I like it Yes V8 is very good for you. Make sure you drink a great deal of water during the day as well.
































v8 juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts