Monday, December 9, 2013

the best canned tuna you'll have in your life

the best canned tuna you'll have in your life


http://www.vitalchoice.com/shop/shop2.cfm?category=7#54 ..... it's five bucks a can though

the best canned tuna that I will never waste my money on

I buy the stuff that is .77 cents

go_duke21 I buy the stuff that is .77 cents 44 cent tuna here

hehe yeah, i still eat the cheap cans, but every once in a while....... next time i'm gonna break out the caviar and dom.

i cringe spending 1.50 for the white chunk no way in hell im buying that shit.

denial 44 cents? i never see cans that cheap, it's around 99 cents here for the cans with 2 servings or whatever? are the ones for 44 cents the REAL tiny ones? the little 6 oz guys, yeah

For five bucks that tuna better jump out of the can and do a little jig before preparing itself.

.39 here at walgreens and even less with my 15% discount.

Costco > you you get 9 cans for like 6 bux. Standard size, and Chicken of the Sea brand. I only eat tuna cause it's cheap and filling.

If I'm going to spend $$ on tuna, I'm going to buy fresh tuna steaks, sear them on each side on a really hot fire, and eat them with the middle still cold...

ACURA TL-S For five bucks that tuna better jump out of the can and do a little jig before preparing itself.

tize .25 cents here albertson except some mexican store that always has good ass prices on meat and stuff.

i better get a happy ending for $5

Bawwwwmb.

tell me at the very least I get a blow job from a mermaid with that.

~*Pogovina*~ 44 cent tuna here Rock on 44 cent brother, I love when they go on sale and I get them at .39 cents a pop.

Sashimi quality for canned food?

Regnevelc Rock on 44 cent brother, I love when they go on sale and I get them at .39 cents a pop.












the best canned tuna you'll have in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts