Thursday, December 12, 2013

Soy Milk whey > 2% > Water V. TRUF

Soy Milk whey > 2% > Water V. TRUF


Ive tried all three of these in the last 48 hours and if I base this on taste only instead of getting the shits from 2% then soy milk is the best It mixes better, its smoother, has a little sweeter taste

FrozynFyre Ive tried all three of these in the last 48 hours and if I base this on taste only instead of getting the shits from 2% then soy milk is the best It mixes better, its smoother, has a little sweeter taste you know what soy does to you, right?

I could give a shit what my shake tastes like. I just mix it in water and drink it in about 2 seconds anyway.

sans_pants you know what soy does to you, right? no what

what!?

http://getbuf.com/articles/soyestrogen.shtml

sans_pants http://getbuf.com/articles/soyestrogen.shtml fuck that shit

FrozynFyre fuck that shit whatever, i dont use it just because i dont care to the only time i get soy is when i eat pemmican

FrozynFyre fuck that shit how dare you question getbuf.com

I look at the average asian male and thats all i need to know that is for women.

Grouch I look at the average asian male and thats all i need to know that is for women. haha, an asian guy I know bought a jug of powdered soy protein

to be fair, soy milk tastes a lot better than cow milk

designer strawberry whey with water is the bomb, doesnt even taste bad. Muscle milk tastes damn good.

KetchupKing to be fair, soy milk tastes a lot better than cow milk Whole cow milk > *.milk

In Soviet Russia, 6% fat milk > * I'm fucking serious.

organic whole cow milk > * for some reason organic milk tastes way better than your average store brand milk

whole milk > * but i'm cutting now

Grouch I look at the average asian male and thats all i need to know that is for women.

sans_pants http://getbuf.com/articles/soyestrogen.shtml

Grouch I look at the average asian male and thats all i need to know that is for women. screw you. timberwolf, preemo, where you at broly's?

cavefish I could give a shit what my shake tastes like. I just mix it in water and drink it in about 2 seconds anyway. yeah, i've given up on the idea of enjoying protein shakes. i mix, and down 2 scoops of on in water in about 8 gulps while holding my breath.

Atenza6i screw you. timberwolf, preemo, where you at broly's? And do they use soy?

soy is for gays

teh latest science says teh estrogen effects of soy are pretty neglibile, but I'd rather not take my chances that science could be wrong, so I just stay aawy from it, just in case.

Dragon teh latest science says teh estrogen effects of soy are pretty neglibile, but I'd rather not take my chances that science could be wrong, so I just stay aawy from it, just in case. THIS IS OT F&N!!! WHERE SCIENCE AND TRUTH DONT MATTER!!!!

Soy Milk whey > 2% > Water V. TRUF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts