Thursday, December 12, 2013

I saw a 6'4+ well built white guy doing the moonwalk ....

I saw a 6'4+ well built white guy doing the moonwalk ....


at my school gym last week ... background story: It was late workout that day ... 12am or so ... I was at the preacher curl station, resting in between my sets. And while resting, i was facing this 6'4+, well built white fellow resting in between his sets of squats (with short, shorts mind you). I wasn't really paying particular attention to him ... But then all of a sudden, out of no where, that dude busted out the moonwalk (he moonwalked for a good 5 yards). He did it not once, but like 3 or 4 times (once everytime that he was resting in between his sets). I tried really hard to not bust out laughing It was the wierdest thing i have ever seen at a school gym

I wish I could do the moonwalk.

I can moonwalk. True story.

Grouch I can moonwalk. True story. VID OR DEATH.

Grouch I can moonwalk. True story.

Grouch I can moonwalk. True story. same

In for moonwalk lessons.

Hip Hippo I wish I could do the moonwalk.

Moonwalk is easy I've been able to do it for a while

i can do it too

~*Pogovina*~ VID OR DEATH. only if you make me one after...

intersting i suppose...

Grouch only if you make me one after... i didnt know you were into beastiality

Forward moonwalk is the bomb

~*Pogovina*~ i didnt know you were into beastiality

He was trying to get your attention.

i'm surpised this hasnt been

jonno i'm surpised this hasnt been Not many mods around today.

jonno i'm surpised this hasnt been Oh well, why should they lock it?

~*Pogovina*~ i didnt know you were into beastiality I'm a freak.

its a very uncommon side effect of steroid usage that is overshadowed by "roid rage" but randomly busting out with the moonwalk is a very common side effect of boldenone.

in for lessons and vid

tize Everyone can moonwalk :yawn: I can do the sideways usher variation and forward variation IBwhiteboyoverbite




I saw a 6'4+ well built white guy doing the moonwalk ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts