Thursday, December 12, 2013

So making a shake with 2 scoops of ON is a bad idea right...

So making a shake with 2 scoops of ON is a bad idea right...


I could kill a moose with my wind right now.

2-3 scoops + CEE + water = drinktilyoustink

I use 2 scoops and have no gas

i use 2 scoops 3 times a day

You guys are such pessimists. Having gas just makes for funny situations.

i use two scoops of ON... 2ce a day...

then again i fart and shit a lot...

fiber farts>protein farts

XsLiCk then again i fart and shit a lot... 2 scoops 4 times a day = wow

I have 2 scoops a day max

No 4 scoops no care

I used to take 6 scoops a day and the gas wasn't THAT bad

tize i like to hold my farts in until im in class ill walk by someones face and fart or ill let it loose on the elevator I prefer to crop dust the circuit training area of the gym.

D-GUy fiber farts>protein farts high fibre/protein diet farts >*

Chris3G i use 2 scoops 3 times a day Werd... my shits are the best theyve ever been since I've been on ON Whey. I have a lil gas ... but no more than I'd have otherwise with the stuff I eat.

Dragon high fibre/protein diet farts >* ya I'm with you there...


















So making a shake with 2 scoops of ON is a bad idea right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts