Thursday, December 12, 2013

I need delt and back exercises...PLEASE

I need delt and back exercises...PLEASE


And possible GIF's of these.... edit* back exercises for THICKNESS Thanks

Bent over barbell row, cable row, upright row. Do you need Gifs of these?

Lurker111 Bent over barbell row, cable row, upright row. Do you need Gifs of these? i thought upright rows are for shoulders?

http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html gif's galore!

superbri007 deznuts, wheres a pic of you in the pic thread, I need someone comparable so I don't feel so small Are you implying i am small? I have a digi camera back at home, but the pic size is too big... i will try somehow to get a picture up....

deznutz Are you implying i am small? I have a digi camera back at home, but the pic size is too big... i will try somehow to get a picture up.... resize in paint

BB shoulder press

Do this BB rows Close grip cable rows Close grip pulldowns Focus on squeezing

snatch grip deadlifts

deznutz i thought upright rows are for shoulders? Delts are the target but it also uses the traps. You said delts AND back so I suggested a few that hit both at the same time if you consider traps a part of your back.

Ceaze snatch grip deadlifts those and overhead shrugs blew up my traps

size18boarder those and overhead shrugs blew up my traps how do you do snatch grip deadlifts?

Ceaze snatch grip deadlifts .

deznutz how do you do snatch grip deadlifts? same grip as a snatch

size18boarder same grip as a snatch those look hard

size18boarder same grip as a snatch you're going to confuse people with that pic

Neo22 Do this BB rows Close grip cable rows Close grip pulldowns Focus on squeezing

Ceaze you're going to confuse people with that pic guess i should have deleted the bottom half

what are overhead shrugs? i mean do you really extend your arms over your head and do shrugs?

ryazbeck what are overhead shrugs? i mean do you really extend your arms over your head and do shrugs? Yes you are correct

Neo22 Yes you are correct pretty crazy, count me in!

I use a T Bar, it's my favorite back exercise.

I always liked push press to work my shoulders.




I need delt and back exercises...PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts