Thursday, December 12, 2013

how do you lose face fat?

how do you lose face fat?


pretty much under your chin and under the cheek area... i've tried jogging, and ive lost some weight and can see the difference in the stomach area, but my face looks the same

read the sticky

lower your calorie in take (eat less), raise your calories burned (exercise more). you can't pick and choose what fat you'll lose. read the sticky at the top of the page for more info. EDIT : christophers' sticky http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1561528

fat is burned globally! If it wasnt u could chew gum everyday and lose the fat from your face.

cool thanks

i suppose you can build up facial/jaw muscle by chewing lots of hard ass gum and maybe get more definition once you bring the fat off. sorta like lifting weights to tone up?

May sound wacky, but my face look a little leaner if I add a quite bit of good fat to my carb meals e.g. A tablespoon of flax and 2 tablespoons of olive oil with some rice and a protein source. It's healthy fat so don't worry about the calories, they're needed . Try it for one meal, it seems to work for me, it may not for you edit - I have abolsutely no science here, just my own personal experiance to what works for me.

ryazbeck i suppose you can build up facial/jaw muscle by chewing lots of hard ass gum and maybe get more definition once you bring the fat off. sorta like lifting weights to tone up?

get bigger traps

kronik85 lower your calorie in take (eat less), raise your calories burned (exercise more). you can't pick and choose what fat you'll lose. read the sticky at the top of the page for more info. EDIT : christophers' sticky http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1561528 .

ryazbeck i suppose you can build up facial/jaw muscle by chewing lots of hard ass gum and maybe get more definition once you bring the fat off. sorta like lifting weights to tone up? wow

sucking 11ty cox and proper diet

NoXeN sucking 11ty cox and proper diet

face fat loss is just one of those nice side effects of proper dieting

Face fat is another thing somewhat controlled by genetics. Look at Marshall Faulk -- one of the best athletes in the NFL a few years ago. He looked like a beer bum in the face.

wow, my face fat is the first to go. I think the tummy fat will be the slow last.

I've always wondered this too, I'm went from 18% to ~14% and my face didn't really change, still chubby, someone said if I get under 10% I should see a bigger difference.

its hard to notice changes by looking at yourself unless it was a huge change. Ask someone who hasnt seen you in awhile. QBoost Controllers I've always wondered this too, I'm went from 18% to ~14% and my face didn't really change, still chubby, someone said if I get under 10% I should see a bigger difference.

when i went from 200 > 180 i didnt notice any changes from my face but everyone toldme i lost weight.

you lose face fat first....

ever seen those really fat chicks with thin faces/jawlines.......its like that...they've got a ways to go

danknuggs you lose face fat first.... Everyone doesn't lose fat at the same places first, sorry.

nathanbx Everyone doesn't lose fat at the same places first, sorry. in general...

i dont lose face fat until im 6% and under

If it hasn't been covered, stop drinking alcohol. I did and people notice the difference.

how do you lose face fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts