Sunday, December 8, 2013

*pics* For Otfn *pics* *props*

*pics* For Otfn *pics* *props*


Well just so you guys can see who I am I say I am (a 180lb weakling ) I borrowed a camera and here are my pics be gentle meatheads!

Pull your fucking pants up fag. This aint Freakyshiat.

Grouch Pull your fucking pants up fag. This aint Freakyshiat. sorry man, I did realise they were low and pulled them up

haha australian thuggin'. i can see asscrack in picture 1. thats just wrong. however, not bad structure there. its kinda what i imagined noxen crossed with me would look like. you know, after you remove the super-powers and stuff.

well you are leaner then me. therefore i hate you.

nukegoat haha australian thuggin'. i can see asscrack in picture 1. thats just wrong. however, not bad structure there. its kinda what i imagined noxen crossed with me would look like. you know, after you remove the super-powers and stuff. well I think I fall right in the middle of noxen and you weight wise so props. In for pics of nukegoat

everybody

Peal In for pics of nukegoat

Peal well I think I fall right in the middle of noxen and you weight wise so props. In for pics of nukegoat

thats a picture of me when i was 18, when i was taking pictures to try to get OP back in the day. it didn't really work, FYI btw, 4 years later, i still have that shirt.

nukegoat teaches Bad Ass Forearms 101



and this is a pic i took just now, in the attire i'm currently wearing. thats as good as it gets, im not going to wank around and try to pose

nukegoat and this is a pic i took just now, in the attire i'm currently wearing. thats as good as it gets, im not going to wank around and try to pose

cazzone nukegoat teaches Bad Ass Forearms 101 this from the guy who asked me to teach him to "drive a stick"

Hey man!!! You look bigger than when I saw you last!! You have been eating, I see. PROPS

nukegoat this from the guy who asked me to teach him to "drive a stick"

cazzone nukegoat teaches Bad Ass Forearms 101 He's a little bitter that im better at crunking though.

Grouch He's a little bitter that im better at crunking though. you weren't always i should've thwarted this and got you a bottle of estrogen for your birthday

big mofo nukegoat nice bro. I aim to hit your fatness level sometime this year, only been going like 9months or something edit: you almost look australian with that hat

Peal big mofo nukegoat nice bro. I aim to hit your fatness level sometime this year, only been going like 9months or something edit: you almost look australian with that hat thanks, i tilt at an angle to make myself look bigger. it shows off the depth of my frame which is more impressive than the width (narrow shoulders).i think you're stronger than me i got the hat from my old roommate. she was cool, she hooked me up with food all the time. my new roommate is supposed to be 6'8 he moves in tomorrow

this thread rocks. and peal, not lookin too bad EDIT: except for the first pic... that kinda weirded me out

thread hijacked you guys both look good

you look like dave draper minus 80 pounds of rip

I seriously thought that that was your ass for a second, and threw up in my mouth a little.

*pics* For Otfn *pics* *props*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts