Sunday, December 8, 2013

Curious, IS it ok to ask where to find PH's on this site???

Curious, IS it ok to ask where to find PH's on this site???


Im looking for some PH's, but dont know if its ok to ask for them on this site Can a mod verify this for me??????

or how bout you listen to everyone and try to find some real gear and that you can't do here

call them "candy" thats how f&n rolls

oh, and the real deal is "soda"

well i need candy then

sr20wop call them "candy" thats how f&n rolls I need some "candy" for my "research". That sounds about right

if anyone can help me out, please pm

http://bradkent.com:8080/wrappers/wr..._cup_white.gif

superbri007 you can get "candy" from the "baby" and the baby is not the back door of a GNC and you don't steal candy from babies

I know a guy that still has some. He bought out my stock the last day we sold them. I'm not at work now, but when I get there, I'll post some info on him if you want.

either that or PM mike he has 2 bottles of s1+ and doesnt lift anymore

Asking where you can find PH's is the same thing as asking where you can find test, dbol, etc. In other words, don't do it. Discussion of PH's, steroids, etc is fine. Just don't ask where to get them, try to sell them, etc.

head to a steroid forum, and befriend someone that knows their shit
























Curious, IS it ok to ask where to find PH's on this site???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts