Tuesday, December 17, 2013

lesser of two evils for cutting? v.beerorjackandcoke

lesser of two evils for cutting? v.beerorjackandcoke


a light beer or a jack and coke? what i really should be drinking is jack and diet coke, but i can't bring myself to order it at a bar. i used to drink that and i got constant shit from people including the bartender. im tracking my calories on fitday.com and 5 jack and cokes really throws my day off drinking is a real weakness for me

why would you drink liquor with soda? i mean if you're going to be pussy enough to have to mix your liquor, then atleast mix it with diet. but stop being a bitch and drink your shit straight and thats your best bet right there.

who gives a fuck what some loser bartender thinks rum and diet > *mixedDrink



ive never had a bartender give me shit or even look at me weird for ordering a vodka/diet coke...

yeah, i'm trying to remember what i did with my balls. i know they're in here somewhere

well, I have some HCG, that might help

If the bartender give you shit throw it back in his fucking face, and then rock his world with a front double bicep pose.

sprite If the bartender give you shit throw it back in his fucking face, and then rock his world with a front double bicep pose. he would probably laugh at me and have me removed.

just work extra hard! i love to go out and have fun and drink a few rounds with my buddies. I just work extra hard the next day.

two heineken is alright if i reeeeally get bored. getting shitfaced is boring now, and i tend to slow the eating considerably.

try Crown and 7 or Gin and Tonic. If you want to try something straight, get a Makers Mark on the rocks with a splash of water. If you want to get really fucked up with the least amount of caloric intake I woule recommend Bookers on the rocks. No bartender will be laughing at you for ordering that. By the way, I bartend and I wouldnt give you shit for ordering a diet. Now if you ordered a Sex on the Beach that would be a different story...

I order Midori Sours for my girl all the time, and every bartender gives me the look...

doesnt matter youll get an extra 16 calories or something with a beer over liquor but its the amount of alcohol in the drink that contains the calories. Thats why a shot has about the same calories as a light beer +/- a couple grams of carbs

how about Bacardi and Diet coke? I'm cutting now and that's all I pretty much drink, it's a bitch drink but it'll get you drunk if you drink enough. Cheap too.

I just shoot tequila

Just drink your Jack straight. No need to slam shots...just enjoy the drink. If I were to drink Jack Daniels straight I think I'd have to go for Gentleman's Jack.

there are much better whiskeys then jack daniels... first of all, bourbon (jim beam, makers mark, etc.) go much better with coke than whiskey does... second, if you do in fact want whiskey, decide which kind of whiskey you want (irish, scotch, american, canadian, b/c they all taste different). if you want to drink straight, canadian is the best, but of course american is cheaper...

Louis M there are much better whiskeys then jack daniels... first of all, bourbon (jim beam, makers mark, etc.) go much better with coke than whiskey does... second, if you do in fact want whiskey, decide which kind of whiskey you want (irish, scotch, american, canadian, b/c they all taste different). if you want to drink straight, canadian is the best, but of course american is cheaper... jack & coke >>>>>>>> beam & coke and for some reason i hate whiskey straight up if i do shots its usually tequila, but its no fun to down shots if you dont have something to sip on in the meantime.

just get the diet coke...wtf is your problem...embarassed that the bartender might make fun of you?










lesser of two evils for cutting? v.beerorjackandcoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts