Sunday, December 1, 2013

Is the protein in Peanut Butter good for before bed?

Is the protein in Peanut Butter good for before bed?


Is the protein in peanut butter the slow absorbing or fast absorbing kind? I hate eating cottage cheese so im looking for an alternative protein to eat before bed.

make sure u get the peanut butter with the (icantthinkofitrightnow) with the liquid on top

Mike McShit natural peanut butter I figured that goes without saying now. thats right

i take regualr old peanut butter, 1 tbsp with a shake

I like to drink the oil off of the peanut butter. Then I throw it away.

Hip Hippo I like to drink the oil off of the peanut butter. Then I throw it away. i wipe it over my body before the bb competition

blue-streak i wipe it over my body before the bb competition




































Is the protein in Peanut Butter good for before bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts