Thursday, December 19, 2013

I ate pretty good today.

I ate pretty good today.


I'm not even done yet. I haven't had dinner. Do these numbers look all right so far? Don't mind the Windows 98 - my computer's broken and I'm on my mom's.

whats your height weight?

Mines better I need alot more calories before the day is up

Dunken whats your height weight? 6'2" 190lbs - bulking.

id say eat more ;x but numbers are looking good.

Dunken id say eat more ;x but numbers are looking good. Thanks for the input. I'm about to down some rice and a chicken breast. I'll probably eat a baked potato, some more cottage cheese, and some yogurt before bed.

i had no idea a banana had so many calories

I ate pretty well today*

Atenza6i i had no idea a banana had so many calories lol seriously, 217 calories for 1 banana? i didnt think they had 55g of carbs either.

read again, it says 2 servings (unless it counts 1 banana as 2 servings which i think is a lil ridiculous) so it's really like 100 cal a banana.

Yeah, that's two bananas.




























I ate pretty good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts