Friday, December 6, 2013

Help me put together my first grocery shopping list :D

Help me put together my first grocery shopping list :D


I'm going grocery shopping at Costco sometime tomorrow. I'm also going to get some supplements to get me started. Here's what I have so far: Cottage Cheese Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast Fish Fillets(what kind is good/cheap?) Natural Peanutbutter Yogurts (what brand is good?) Propel Fitness Water Eggs Tuna Whole grain bread (this is good, right?) Lettuce Tomatoes Assorted fruits (apples, bananas, oranges, cantaloupe Assorted veggies (carrots, celery, broccoli, stir fry mix) Rice Sliced turkey (from the deli, not lunch meat) Swiss cheese For supplements all I can think of is Fish Oil and Whey Protein. What else will I be needing? Feel free to mention any foods I shouldn't get that are on my list, and what foods I should get that aren't on there. For protein shakes I'm just thinking skim milk/whey/peanut butter/banana. I already have oatmeal for breakfast. My main plan for getting into shape is weight lifting (so lots of protein is good) and light-medium intensity cardio every day (jogging with the dog, recreational sports, bike riding, etc.) I'm not getting nearly enough protein for the amount of calories I'm eating on my diet, so I need cleaner foods with more protein. Again, any input is very welcome. I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

cbrpimp Your plan is good. Good choice of foods. Might want to add some lean steak to the diet, its up to you. I do it because eating chicken and fish as the main meal every night gets boring. I have a large collection of spices to mix things up a little . I think the Costco-proportioned bags of chicken breast/fish should last me long enough until I'm sick of it, at which point I'll get some beef to mix things up. I also have some frozen hamburger patties I can grill up if I need some spontaneous variety.

tize I got a lot of canned fruit bananas and applesauce. Lean ground beef, tuna+spaghettyos, sheeeeeeet good sheeeeeet Do the spaghettioes mask some of the tuna taste? I actually hate the way most fish taste, especially tuna. I plan to grill fish fillets with chicken seasoning and dipping them in BBQ sauce. I just don't like fish












































Help me put together my first grocery shopping list :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts