Sunday, December 15, 2013

Grippers

Grippers


Well since i guess the GB fell though i decided just to pay the full price for the heavy grips. Was only $69.99 shipped. I cant wait to get them

Why the hell did you pay so gattdamn much?

tize waste of money you coulda got an 8ball, almost No, you douchebag. He could have bought an 8th of weed. An 8-ball of coke is at least 2 times that.

Well i got my VA check today so i was not worried about saving a few bucks..

An 8th of ganj for $70 better be better than best. 8ths usually run 45-60, depending on quality and who you know.

If you close the 300 I will personally fly my ass over to idaho and stomp a mud hole in you.

Ilyusha An 8th of ganj for $70 better be better than best. 8ths usually run 45-60, depending on quality and who you know. My network sucks right now, only have one homie that I pick up quarters to o's from. Need more variety.

Perplexed Grouch, how does a HG150 compare to CoC#1? And a HG200 to a CoC#2? 150 is just a tiny bit harder than a trainer 200 is about a 1.

Perplexed My CoC trainer came today.. I think I shoulda started with the #1, I can already close it 5+ times with each hand no trainer is just right. The 1 is a beast for most grip noobs.

Grouch no trainer is just right. The 1 is a beast for most grip noobs. Do you use chalk for plate hub lifts?

b-stevens Do you use chalk for plate hub lifts? no i dont. not on the plates that i use for it. but most of the newer plates I've tried you almost have to.

Ilyusha An 8th of ganj for $70 better be better than best. 8ths usually run 45-60, depending on quality and who you know. 1/8 goes for about $25-30 bucks canadian here... and we have some of the best shit

dc213 1/8 goes for about $25-30 bucks canadian here... and we have some of the best shit California

dc213 1/8 goes for about $25-30 bucks canadian here... and we have some of the best shit 30 canadian is like 358 american, dude.

well i got them today

mtnbike4522 well i got them today winnar!!!!11one Now what can you close.

I can get the 200 about 3/4in from closed 300 i can hardly budge

mtnbike4522 I can get the 200 about 3/4in from closed 300 i can hardly budge not bad though. the 200 is about a coc1. Thats where I pretty much was when I started. I can get the 300 down to 1/4 inch though now.

Perplexed So which one is about equal to a CoC2? the 250 is close, like a 1.8 the 300 is like a 2.6












Grippers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts