Tuesday, December 10, 2013

God i love bulking...

God i love bulking...


you basically eat almost anything you want... within reason and a lot of it... and you get nice ass gains... ill post pics of my bulk in awhile... gotta find my digi cam

diaf its cutting season

XsLiCk you basically eat almost anything you want... within reason and a lot of it... and you get nice ass gains... ill post pics of my bulk in awhile... gotta find my digi cam

every season is bulking season. eat eat eat!

god of smog diaf its cutting season who says what season it is? and what does it matter... im not trying to impress anyone but myself...

I start cutting on sunday.

tize I just started bulking after a few months of cutting. Man it is hard to get in enuff cals after eating 1800....im going 2200 this week, 2600 next then 3000 and so on until I get about 1-1.5lbs a week i have the opposite problem

huh? I eat the same foods I do for a show just in larger amounts...stupid me


































God i love bulking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts