Monday, December 16, 2013

for those taking CEE

for those taking CEE


what other supplements are you cycling in?

Protein, multi-vitamin, and fish oil.

i thought everyone was taking this stuff....

scivation xtend

16mg of ephedrine and tyrosine pre workout.

Ceaze scivation xtend That stuff actually works?

heh ceaze, is that cause you got 100grams of cee free from 1fast400?

test cyp dbol eq steel cut oats ZMA

di arg malate weight loss shit as seen in training log

How do you guys stomach that sour ass taste? I basically just use gatorade in the quantity of a shot glass and hold my nose. man that stuff is SOUR

cavefish steel cut oats

taqman15 How do you guys stomach that sour ass taste? I basically just use gatorade in the quantity of a shot glass and hold my nose. man that stuff is SOUR try it in orange juice

taqman15 How do you guys stomach that sour ass taste? I basically just use gatorade in the quantity of a shot glass and hold my nose. man that stuff is SOUR i bought the capsules

size18boarder i bought the capsules I regret not making that decision now

some people in here need to man the fuck up, its not that bad

Mistich some people in here need to man the fuck up, its not that bad its beyond sour. but you gotta do what you gotta do

taqman15 its beyond sour. but you gotta do what you gotta do yeah it was in the beginning, but i got used to it and its fine now

i just take it with my protein shake, its not that bad after a week or so of taking it.

deznutz i thought everyone was taking this stuff.... i heard it's like creatine and it helps you recover faster ? care to correct me or add to my post ?

jj1njja i heard it's like creatine and it helps you recover faster ? care to correct me or add to my post ? Creatine Ethyl Esther

di-argenine malate is supposed to work well with it. 1400 sells it as a stack. Basically you get the CEE for free when you buy the stack.

i started taking this stuff yesterday - Omega Cre-ethyl Thunder - based on positive reviews. the list of supplements included are Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 2400mg Glycerol Monostearate 2000mg Glucuronolactone 800mg Potassium Phosphate 400mg Sodium Phosphate 280mg Methylxanthines 112mg Niacinamide 80mg Pyrodoxine HCL 8mg






for those taking CEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts