Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cutting advice

Cutting advice


I used to do HIIT 3x/week, but I haven't done it for about 6 months or so and I'm starting to see a little bit of fat around my face and such from the bulking I've been attempting. I read the threads about fat loss and I know that weightlifting is most effective at burning fat, however, I still have some questions. 1. Any reason to lift lighter w/ higher reps for cutting? Seems like it would make for a lower EPOC. 2. Is it wise to use creatine while cutting? 3. Should I stick to mostly low-GI carbs for post-workout meals? My plan so far is to lift just as I have been with lots of intensity (no more than 12 reps/set, 4 sets per exercise or 3 when super-setting) and to do HIIT 3x/week on my off days from the gym. And of course, watch the diet very closely-- keep eating EFA's, plenty of fruits and veggies, 1g protein/lb. body weight, etc etc, lather rinse repeat. Suggestions?

Cutting advice














































Cutting advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts