Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bulking Diet

Bulking Diet


I'm doing christophers building a base routine and I need to figure out a diet to follow while doing it. I'm 6' 2", 175 lbs. I don't know enough about nutrition to figure out what I should be eating to get the right amounts of protein, carbs, and fat. I figured out that I'm supposed to be taking in about 4300 calories/day to gain what I want to. I'm trying to figure out some boring 6 meal/day regimen that I can just follow daily to get what I need. Can anyone help me with this, or suggest their diet? EDIT: I also work out in the evenings usually. would I want to take in a bunch of carbs before I do that?

I guess I just need to start eating... A LOT

box of Kraft mac and cheese...over 1000cals

So, eat 1.5g/lb protein per day (shake before and shake after the workout should help that), carbs before the workout, and keep the fats down.

SLO2 So, eat 1.5g/lb protein per day (shake before and shake after the workout should help that), carbs before the workout, and keep the fats down. no, u need EFA's and such, dont really pay too muych attrenbtion to the fats, just eat lots, dont get fucking anal about it either. Tize's diet dont look bad, i wouyld not eat the tunna withh spaghettios cause it sounds fucking gross. i would eat more food than that, add some pop tarts, cookies, and some steaks

Ive been doing 3k-4k Calories a week for 2 weeks now, and havent gained a pound. Time to ramp it up






































Bulking Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts