Monday, December 2, 2013

attn:brolys

attn:brolys


do you guys do anything physical besides weightlifting? like sports? discuss.

snowboard in winter

christophers i play ping pong occasionaly you're also the CA m+m eating champion

i was really athletic before i found counter strike my sophmore year in HS

Basketball, volleyball, run and I will play anything else at any chance I get. Weightlifting is new to me.

I like to play pool sometimes when I'm drunk

wrestled for my college last year, train jiu jitsu at Dave Terrells academy when i can afford it

I used to ski but thats about it I was gonna play rugby this year but I realized I don't like team sports

snowboarding in the winter, motorcycling, golf and planning to learn to scuba dive in the summer

oh.. i golf too

Baseball= best activity ever. True story^^

snowboarding, paintball and martial arts. i'm thinking about taking up brazilian jiu jitsu.

nope

tenis, basqeubol, climbing, running, whitewater kayaking, soccer

I used to play hockey, but now I don't

Mistich i was really athletic before i found counter strike my sophmore year in HS Haha well i'm not the only one. I do a little running and i'm hoping to get back into mountain biking before too long.

i play all sports, well pretty much all

I play pool, darts...both my parents and inlaws have pools, so i will be swimming alot over the summer. I use to play basketball and cheerleading in HS.

golf/baseball

I golf and play hockey every once in a while. During the winter I ref hockey on a regular basis. Oh, I also ride motorcycles which gets pretty tough if you are riding hard.

evi1eddie i'm thinking about taking up brazilian jiu jitsu. ...LA has some good academys

i play basketball w little brother or tee off my deck into the field at night. im considering making use of the soccer field in the summer.

wrestling, bball, baseball, football, frisbee golf...shit you name it ill play

Running, football, maybe baseball in a few weeks.

basketball edit: if the non 46' vertical black guys arent playing

attn:brolys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts