Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anyone have the link to the 100 rep squat?

Anyone have the link to the 100 rep squat?


and the routine that went with it.

Holy Crap! Did he faint afterwards?

Uh, 100 rep squat? Insane endurance. In for link

superbri007 http://www.marunde-muscle.com/videos...uatX98reps.wmv my nigga

christophers plan to do that when dieting away into nothing? Well the less I weigh the eaiser it will be right.

superbri007 denzelwashington.jpg

A guy at my gym did a 100 rep benchpress with 60kg yesterday, he just pumped them out at about 1.5-2 per second

That vid makes me wanna barf.

tize is that a gay ass tin cup quote in your user text? No you motherfucking cum guzzler... it's about deadlifting. Please kill yourself.

tize quit talking like ur black Shut up.

I highly doubt I could do that with the bar, 218lbs is fucking amazing. BTW, isn't that the same gym as that the guy did clapping pullups in?

tize quit talking like ur black I'd fuck you till you love me, bitch.



you guys know that I repped 315 52 times? my best friend was standing right there when I did...I beat Tom Platz

Please stop quoting tize. He's on my ignore list but when you quote him I see his stupid fuck posts.

I can't do 500 for 23. But I can do 315 for 52 ...on the smith machine

My god. I have done 125 reps on bench but that was just with the bar. Haha.

Where the hell is Platz's penis in that pic?

Filmboy44 you guys know that I repped 315 52 times? my best friend was standing right there when I did...I beat Tom Platz You guys know that I repped 1005 on bench 11ty billion times? my best friend was standing right there when I did...he will vouch for me Oh, BTW, no pics, I don't want you guys to faint when you see me.

Ilyusha Where the hell is Platz's penis in that pic? No penis after all of the roids.










Anyone have the link to the 100 rep squat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts