Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I want a sexier ass!

I want a sexier ass!


I want to know what I can do to make my cheeks sexier. I want to know what exercises help to increase the size of my butt. Im kinda confused because right now I am also trying to loose weight and I do not want to increase the muscle tone of my entire body, just my butt. How do I loose weight all over without my behind getting smaller? Please help.

mofuckin' deadlifts and squats.

squats box lunges walking lunges sumo deadlifts wide stance goodmornings wide stance pullthroughs 45° back extensions

I dunno what a dead lift is...I know what squats are thought.

Ceaze...your in Orlando...come over and show mee

naked, to show us your muscle tone

I have one uploaded

where?

can I see yoou first?



I dont like your avatar...

vXSevenXv Ceaze...your in Orlando...come over and show mee show you what?

Ceaze show you what? THe mooves...

vXSevenXv THe mooves... these ones?

whats that

Do It Ceaze Do It!

Ceaze these ones? Damn you ceaze for taking hump3 off your webspace.

mmmmmm HOT!

Ceaze these ones?

What are all you fags doing home on a Friday night?

Ilyusha What are all you fags doing home on a Friday night? Making new gifs. You?

Ceaze Making new gifs. You? T minus 20 minutes before I head out to a lounge.

christophers have to be somewhere tomorrow at 7, dotn want to chance it Go out, you'll be fine.

Im talking to my pimp on the phone.

vXSevenXv Im talking to my pimp on the phone. Waiting on her to post ass pics

I want a sexier ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts