Sunday, December 1, 2013

Woohoo -10!!

Woohoo -10!!


That's a total of 15lbs since mid Feb. Feb 16th-March 16th: -5 March 17th- April 13th: -10

March 30th 226 lbs April 6th - 222 lbs April 13th - 219 lbs This is the first diet I've done that I've actually seen good progress in teh first couple weeks. I plan on maintaining 2-3 lbs a week until I get to 200 or so.



whats your diet?

Gamblor whats your diet? I just cut out a lot of the fat. I'm eating no more than 30g of fat and keeping my cal intake around 1200, plus cardio about 3 to 4 times a week. I'm going to start weight training next week. I keep track of everything I eat (which doesn't change too much unless I'm working out that day and then I'll eat more calories/fat during the day). It's in the training log if you want to check that out.

Congrats!!

Good job! Best feeling ever.

thanks.. esp. when your clothes are almost falling off

Girl_Next_Door thanks.. esp. when your clothes are almost falling off good Job
































Woohoo -10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts