Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Went all out on grippers

Went all out on grippers


Got the trainer about a month ago, could do like 2 reps the first day . The other night I just picked it up and whipped out 40 so I figure i should go for the #1 COC- bougth the #2 along with it, shipping was only an extra buck Grouch have you closed #3?

joy division Got the trainer about a month ago, could do like 2 reps the first day . The other night I just picked it up and whipped out 40 so I figure i should go for the #1 COC- bougth the #2 along with it, shipping was only an extra buck Grouch have you closed #3? Good job my broly in crunk. I'm a ways off from the #3. I'd say like 6 months before I can really set my sites on it. I'm about an inch away no a good day. I'm upping my workouts with my #2 and trying to build a better overall hand strenght base. That and my HG300 is being a fucking cunt and not getting any easier.

i think you've reached a crunking plateau grouch

Dunken i think you've reached a crunking plateau grouch Thats why I'm working on getting my base up. Doing a more wrist and finger work. Plate curls are the new hand strengh hotness, mark my words. I also like those dumb bell twisty things I posted in the Grip thread in the archives.

i want to see you crush a beer bottle p.s. that 45lb plate hub pick up is amazing.

Dunken i want to see you crush a beer bottle p.s. that 45lb plate hub pick up is amazing. haha yeah I saw a vid of a guy putting a thumb through a beer can then shotgunning it. I havn't attempted blowing up a can though since that day i did it.

joy division if you can close a trainer 40x you'll definitely mash the 1. You might even be pretty close to the 2.

beer bottle grouch... bottle. still shotgunning a beer that way rules.

Dunken beer bottle grouch... bottle. still shotgunning a beer that way rules. Thats from fucking ninja ass shit though.

I cant wait till i get my grippers.. hopefuly this week

I'm getting into the other realms of grip as well, started some wrist stuff last night which was fun...unfortunately the new fancy weights at my rec center here at school don't have the kind of hubs you normally have But I've been checking out different stuff at iron mind.com and the thread you posted in the stickied archive Grippers here by the end of the week yay....




























Went all out on grippers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts