Monday, December 9, 2013

So, I think I decided which PE class I'm going to take over the summer :mamoru:

So, I think I decided which PE class I'm going to take over the summer :mamoru:


PER 1862 Volleyball Co-Ed 1 Credit General Education Attributes: 5, 6 Introduction to basic volleyball skills including team positions, rotation, and variations of setting and spiking techniques. Students will demonstrate rules and strategy through class games. Course/lab fees. Should be fun shit. Volleyball is pretty fun, plus volleyball chicks are hot . IBonlyguythere IBthatsnotabadthing

Carnifex Soccer > * It's not offered at my college. Part of what makes this course so attractive is that you can tell just by reading the description it's going to be a total blow-off class.

Are you any good at volleyball?

go_duke21 Are you any good at volleyball? I play a lot of beach volleyball in the summer and I'm one of the better players out of the people that I play with.

xpinchx I play a lot of beach volleyball in the summer and I'm one of the better players out of the people that I play with. Sounds like the class might be too much for beginners then. I don't know about you but I can' handle it when I have to play with people that suck.

what kind of lab fees are necessary for volleyball.

cellout what kind of lab fees are necessary for volleyball. There's a $10 registration fee for pretty much every class.

go_duke21 Sounds like the class might be too much for beginners then. I don't know about you but I can' handle it when I have to play with people that suck. I'm sure there will be some decent players there.

Weightlifting>*.PE

I would take a racquetball class but its only at 9 AM along with all the other sports classes, which is usually about the time I roll out of bed.

ACURA TL-S Weightlifting>*.PE My campus doesn't have a weight training facility, otherwise I'd be all over that shit.

Volleyball chicks are bomb

im taking boxing next year

xpinchx IBonlyguythere IBthatsnotabadthing Watch a buncha guys think that this class is full of girls...and they take up all the spots leading to an all guy class.

ACURA TL-S Weightlifting>*.PE .

hmm, at osu we have an advanced strength and conditioning class, but it says you need to be experienced and have instructors permission do you guys think 2 years is enough experience?

sans_pants hmm, at osu we have an advanced strength and conditioning class, but it says you need to be experienced and have instructors permission do you guys think 2 years is enough experience? i dont know if time is a good measure of how experienced you are with lifting. i lifted for 2+ years since i was 15. i'm 17 now. lifting with the right knowledge? maybe a few months for me.

Atenza6i i dont know if time is a good measure of how experienced you are with lifting. i lifted for 2+ years since i was 15. i'm 17 now. lifting with the right knowledge? maybe a few months for me. well ive been lifting smart for like 8 months and ive got good form on most exercises, i dont know what id need to know for this class

xpinchx My campus doesn't have a weight training facility, otherwise I'd be all over that shit. pussy college is you ask me












So, I think I decided which PE class I'm going to take over the summer :mamoru:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts