Monday, December 2, 2013

So grouch, what do you think of the ivanko gripper?

So grouch, what do you think of the ivanko gripper?


http://www.ivanko.com/products/html_...pper_info.html



For $34 shipped thats one hell of a deal. The small incriments are what really peaked my interest. I was gonna buy some of the coc grippers but I think I am gonna pick this up instead.

i might pick this up. But that's been around for a long time and it's never been as popular as the CoC... i'm sure there's a reason for it

probably cause it looks ugly and doesn't look nearly as good as the CoC's.

damn i think im going to purchase these, i was going to get some CoC but i wasnt sure what resistance, this solves that problem

its big and bulky, thats one problem with it...

Jeff Coleman damn i think im going to purchase these, i was going to get some CoC but i wasnt sure what resistance, this solves that problem they aren't the same either... coc's axis of rotation is much closer to the hand... its not identical

Large portions of grip enthusiast have it. It's a good piece of equipment. HUGE range of adjustability and you can add more springs to it. It's biggest down fall is that the handles are rather thin, flat and slick so it can be a little tough to get comfortable with. You will definitely want to wrap it in athletic tape. Most people use it for heavy negatives though by closing it with 2 hands and releasing it with 1. There are imitation ones on EBay but I have no idea on the quality of them. I wouldn't mind having one but it's not something that I really need at this time.

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/mathgod/...ergripper.html For those planning on getting it, here's a weight calculator. I have some thick foam padding I can add so it sounds like the perfect thing for me. I can't wait to get mine






























So grouch, what do you think of the ivanko gripper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts