Sunday, December 15, 2013

So apparently gripper work DOES help with holding strength

So apparently gripper work DOES help with holding strength


I've been working with the CoC trainer for just few days now....when i got it i was struggling for a few reps in each hand and now i can get 20 good reps, left and right. Today i was able to deadlift and hold 285 double overhand and 335 over-under without any problem at all, whereas before grip always became an issue with these weights. Granted my grip sucked to begin with and we're not talking about a lot of weight here, so i'd imagine at some point the difference between crushing strength and holding strength will start to be more apparent. But if you are a beginner and have grip issues like i did, picking up one of these grippers may be something to try. Guess it's time to order the # 1 too

werd its the bomb... i'm still having issues with #2, but gimme a few months

I'm still on the trainer. I can close it with my right hand 3-4 times, I can almost close it with my left hand. I'm a lightweight

im working on teh 200lb one now. kicking my ass

What site are you guys ordering from?

I ordered the #1 and I've been working on it for almost a month now and I still can't all the way close it, I can come within about a centimeter for about 20 reps but I can't close it all the way.. My grip is fairly good though, I can hold over 400 for shrugs, but I can't fucking close a #1..

It sort of seems like if my hands were a little longer I would be able to close it a lot easier..

7th Ninjai What site are you guys ordering from? same question

i got the trainer used from someone on here, but i guess i'll order the # 1 direct from ironmind.. www.ironmind.com

is the combo deal still going on? i'm interested in the trainer and the 1 just to test it out edit: and because I'm weak






























So apparently gripper work DOES help with holding strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts