Wednesday, December 11, 2013

shitty gym day

shitty gym day


Got there and started doing flat bench db press, and my left elbow starting acting up. It was a slight pain that I get sometimes when I lift. I kept lifting through the pain, but then it got really bad at my 4th set. I couldn't work through it any longer it was throbbing so bad. So I went to just go do some cardio, and it started throbbing even worse, I said fuck it and came home. So here I am sitting here with my throbbing elbow and a failed day at the gym. cliffs: did 4 sets, elbow in serious pain, did cardio, more pain, came home.

I hate when you have days like that, all pumped and ready to go, then some weird pain happens and the day is shot

Opi I hate when you have days like that, all pumped and ready to go, then some weird pain happens and the day is shot exactly, and chest day is my favorite, and now nothing, bah

Gamblor exactly, and chest day is my favorite, and now nothing, bah just have to hit it twice as hard next chest day

Opi just have to hit it twice as hard next chest day








































shitty gym day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts